Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ibm Thinkcentre Mt-m 8215-dig

A good deed

really wanted Moonface and I now drive comfortably to the shelter and look at kittens, but we happen to have landed in the shelter, flea market. And since it very late, I'll show a few photos of my booty;)

  1. A green coffee pot, original Melitta - Ikea to match my green cup.
  2. Wonderful buttons - the golden stuff is right for LARP.
  3. There's someone at some point probably traveled to Japan and has brought this souvenir kitsch, and the fabric is very thin and fine.
  4. More kitsch - a table runner and stocky, like the one my Omma!
    It can make the belt for Larp and a green round bag.
  5. a table top, mint green, from which I'll make a petticoat for the yellow freshmen Party Rock. Should be first in the washing machine ...
  6. two brooches, they simply belong together. Such beautiful TRASH! :)
  7. a drinking cup, again for LARP. The interior glaze looks like Klingon blood ...
  8. Gorgeous cocktail little fork, probably from the 60s! If only the picture on the box is so .. hach!
































All in all, I have "donated" to the shelter as 11 €!
will now make myself in search of hangover "Robby" probably he is also on the side of his home ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment