Thursday, March 12, 2009

Daty W Historii Kościola

Addendum ordination

Almost two weeks is now behind me my ordination. It was a beautiful and above all, moving worship me. Registered impressions (Like my ordination promises), I have certainly not yet fully processed. Our local newspaper has a Article published for ordination. I was very happy that is so positive and tells, above all, with such statements about us. I thanked personally at the reporter. Today I
come back from our Pastor Convent Kirchgheim. Ca. 45o of our federal ministers have met there for training. Tomorrow we will then directly to the first church leadership retreat to Trippstadt.
A word about the events that our media and our whole country deals at the moment: I am speechless and helpless. Stunned, I ask God: "Lord, have mercy!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment