Saturday, August 1, 2009

Realraptalk Annabel Chong

What the ABC-Combat Robot loves ...



Gestern gesehen - "Judge Dredd" mit Sylvester Stallone von 1995.
Although the film had received bad reviews at that time, I saw him last night I watched a lot.
especially remember me Stallone is designed by Gianni Versace Armor (with egg warmer: P) and the larger than life combat robots, the ABC-Combat Robot with a strong chin.
was funny but I saw him almost six years before, late at night before I am the next morning and his family to Bonn on housing is left ... and now again in the week that I contract with my 5. Bude had signed. Actually this is my second right own apartment, after the in Bonn, and in between I have only dorm and two WGs usual.

For some Currently I watch every night for a science-fiction movie - the Star Wars parts, AI, Demolitian Man, Final Fantasy, Total Recall, the Judge - and particularly excited me, "Dark City" from 1998. Unfortunately I had previously taken all the excitement and the whole Synopsis previously read on the internet, but whatever ...


Only now let's see ET in the original!

0 comments:

Post a Comment