Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Canon Xt Hack Canon Rebel Xt Question?

visit to the mayor

I just came back from my meeting with the mayor of the city of Alzey. I am beieindruckt. It was a very nice and relaxed conversation. It was important to make clear that we want to live and work as a church and not isolated and closed off, but see ourselves as a church for the city. Interestingly, he has much in demand: How to become a pastor? What happens during an appeal process? How to finance itself as free churches? I was also pleased that he based on my background of my accent immediately suspected of Schleswig-Holstein
:-) He also wanted to know what my first impression of Alzey and what I would miss as an outsider. After we are still a bit verquatscht in terms of local politics, I invited officially to my surgery at 01 March. He wants to come. In freue ich mich.

0 comments:

Post a Comment