Saturday, February 14, 2009

Brent Everett Free Trailer

"The austrian YBC"

Here is the things on which I sit for several days.





















etc. The whole thing is without pattern or any pre-planning arose, I simply waited for creative inspiration, combining the materials as they seemed to fit best together. (Which, of course first ended in a total chaos. I had most things unravel again, sew, unravel, cut off from what annoy me and now he is almost done around here)
The black fabric with the flowers is a braid from ebay I have a sort of "piping" in yellow, highlighted in turquoise and blue.
The border I had actually bought for a Renaissance-union for LARP, but then I had chosen a dark red robe Kaninchenfellborte for that.
The linen fabric is from Ikea and the matching red zipper from the local fuel dealer T..
lack of a better name I have called "The austrian YBC - YBC such as" Yellow "," Blue "and" Cyan ".
On Thursday I was with a friend in the seedier of the two fabric shops (the two shops there's too much to tell ...) and have found these two substances,















fit nicely with the pink corduroy, which I had bought for my
"tire saver":

0 comments:

Post a Comment