Monday, August 2, 2010

Movierat In Bag Over Head

Ok silly season of August?

Woah! It is already August!

And since my last post again a lot of time has passed, but I was busy. No, seriously! So most of the time ...

The Gamescom can . Come So! What do you say, huh? Flights are booked and agree on the first dates ... This is great! Anyway, I'm still relatively upbeat! EU-PHO-RISCH! Because it fits so well anyway good that IKNOWYOURGAME.de in a new light shines! Super chic and offers a ... fänomenales forum. I won!

Otherwise there is not much neus. Bands have "discovered" that still somehow everyone knew ( Johnossi ) and trailer seen that can beat my little nerd heart beat (Scott Pilgrim vs. . The World).

Oh, my MacBook is fine. Only this morning I again realized how little I miss Windows. And although not at all! We had a fairly important meeting. Many colleagues were present and also wanted to show faces in the art, the Excel spreadsheets. Unfortunately, programs do not open, crashes have himself shot down. But after ten minutes, then everything went on ... Still, a smile could not help myself.


... Shit. Does that count now for Applenerdismus?


0 comments:

Post a Comment